Park Systems Unveils New Park XE15 Jan 6, 2014
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Powerfully Versatile Atomic Force Microscope with Unique MultiSample™ Scan.
Park Systems, a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) products, announces the debut of Park XE15, a powerfully versatile atomic force microscope featuring a unique MultiSample™ scan. This newly developed large sample AFM provides researchers and operators with the ability to automatically image and measure up to nine individual samples.
More products from this company
- New NX20 300mm, the only AFM capable of scanning the entire 300mm wafer sample Aug 4, 2016
- Park Systems, World Leading Manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopes Receives Jul 27, 2016
- Park Systems Expansion in AFM Market Includes Appointment of New Executives Apr 21, 2016
- Revolutionary Park System SmartScan Automatizes the AFM Imaging Process Apr 13, 2016
- Park Systems invites SEMICO West Attendees and Customers to Luncheon Jul 6, 2016
- Park Systems Presents Superhydrophobic Coatings Webinar on June 15 Jun 13, 2016
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015