Park Systems Unveils New Park XE15 Jan 6, 2014
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Powerfully Versatile Atomic Force Microscope with Unique MultiSample™ Scan.
Park Systems, a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) products, announces the debut of Park XE15, a powerfully versatile atomic force microscope featuring a unique MultiSample™ scan. This newly developed large sample AFM provides researchers and operators with the ability to automatically image and measure up to nine individual samples.
More products from this company
- Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
- PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces Automatic Defect Review for Semiconductor Wafers Apr 3, 2014
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014
- Park Systems 2014 Announces Atomic Force Microscopy Image Contest Winner Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems New Atomic Force Microscope Technology Surpasses Old Standards Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013