NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The excellent performance of the original ILT950 spectroradiometer has been enhanced with the addition of a new machined optical bench for reduced stray light and improved thermal stability.
The new improved CCD array results in nearly 50% more sensitivity over the entire spectral region, and significantly higher S/N ratio (increased from 200:1 to 300:1) due to a larger quantum well depth. Combined with all new software features (such as PAR units and baseline overlay comparisons) the ILT950 continues to be one of the most popular low cost spectroradiometers available on the market.
The ILT950 is equally at home on the production floor as well as the laboratory combining high performance, accuracy, ease of use, and a wide array of features all in a rugged, compact, portable design.
• 200-450 nm spectral range
• 1 nm resolution (50 micron slit)
• <0.3% stray light
• USB powered
• Symmetrical Czerny-Turner design, 75 mm focal length
More products from this company
- LOT-QuantumDesign Ltd appointed as distributors for Specim in the UK and Ireland Sep 5, 2016
- LOT-QuantumDesign Ltd appointed as distributors for Tomocube in the UK and Irela Dec 6, 2016
- Quantum Design PPMS DynaCool and MPMS3 Workshops Jan 20, 2017
- VersaLab OptiX Jun 1, 2016
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014