Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Columbus, Ohio (January 23, 2014)- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant for terahertz system development.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, a leading innovator in solutions for measurement under extreme temperature and magnetic field conditions, announced today that the Air Force intends to award the company a Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant. This grant will aid Lake Shore as it continues to develop its 8500 Series THz system for material characterization.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011