Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Powerfully Versatile Atomic Force Microscope with Unique MultiSampleTM Scan
The new XE15 Atomic Force Microscope with Unique MultiSample™ Scan that automatically images and measures up to nine individual samples without user intervention.
The Park XE15 includes many unique capabilities that make it ideal for shared labs that handle a diverse range of samples, researchers doing multi variant experiments, and failure analysis engineers working on wafers. Its reasonable price and robust feature set also make it one of the best value large-sample AFMs in the industry.
The most convenient sample measurements with MultiSample™ scan
• Automated imaging of multiple samples in one pass
• Specially designed multi-sample chuck for the loading of up to 9 individual samples
• Fully motorized XY sample stage travels up to 200 mm x 200 mm.
More products from this company
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013