NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
For applications where the scattered light performance of a single monochromator is not sufficient, the MSHD-300 double monochromators are available.
These devices are supplied with either additive or subtractive dispersion. An optional swing away mirror allows selection of double or single operation - a useful feature in UV-VIS-NIR systems.
- Focal length: 600 mm
- Fully automated software control
- USB 2.0 interface
- 190 nm - 24 μm (grating dependent)
- Software development kit with code examples for C, C++, Delphi, VBA and LabView
- Fixed, variable or motorised slit assemblies
- Order sorting wheel
As with the MSH-300, the position of the grating is controlled with a precise microstepping drive unit. Up to three gratings can be mounted on each turret, which can in turn be rotated through 360°, allowing software selection of grating type and position.
More products from this company
- LOT-QuantumDesign Ltd appointed as distributors for Specim in the UK and Ireland Sep 5, 2016
- VersaLab OptiX Jun 1, 2016
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014