NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The RC2® is the first spectroscopic ellipsometer with two rotating compensators.
It combines the best features of previous instruments with innovative new technology: dual rotating compensator, achromatic compensator design, advanced light source and next-generation spectrometer design.
The RC2 is a near-universal solution for the diverse applications of spectroscopic ellipsometry and Mueller matrix ellipsometry.
Advanced measurement capabilities
- Standard SE: Psi and Delta
- Generalized SE: complete 2x2 Jones matrix
- Mueller Matrix SE: 15 normalized MM-elements or all 16
- Depolarization: checks for sample properties that cause depolarization
- Intensity-based reflectance and transmittance
More products from this company
- VersaLab OptiX Jun 1, 2016
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013