Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations, including entry-level TTPX, at MRS Spring.
Columbus, Ohio (April 15, 2014) – Lake Shore Cryotronics, a leading innovator in solutions for measurement over a wide range of temperature and magnetic field conditions, announced today that it will showcase cryogenic probe stations and discuss its new fully integrated system for terahertz (THz) materials characterization at the upcoming MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit in San Francisco, Calif.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011