Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations, including entry-level TTPX, at MRS Spring.
Columbus, Ohio (April 15, 2014) – Lake Shore Cryotronics, a leading innovator in solutions for measurement over a wide range of temperature and magnetic field conditions, announced today that it will showcase cryogenic probe stations and discuss its new fully integrated system for terahertz (THz) materials characterization at the upcoming MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit in San Francisco, Calif.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore EMC conference exhibit to feature material characterization platforms Jun 16, 2016
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013