nPXY60Z20-257 / nPXY60-258 May 14, 2014
3030 Laura Lane Suite 100
The NPXY60 piezo stages are the latest additions to nPoint’s nanopositioning lineup. These stages are designed for advanced research markets in need of UHV and non-magnetic positioning capabilities.
The NPXY60-258 and NPXY60Z20-257 are piezo driven, flexure guided stages, designed for high speed and nanometer precision. Position noise of 0.4nm in X and Y axis and 0.2nm in the Z, provide the accuracy necessary for today’s advanced applications. When paired with the LC.400 series DSP controllers, the system provides closed-loop capability via capacitive sensors. Both stages have a travel of 60µm in the X and Y axis and there is an optional Z with 20µm stroke. The 30mm aperture creates a great deal of flexibility, while a resonant frequency of 750Hz in XY and 2000Hz in Z, allows for fast scanning and settling times less than 5 ms. Both stages are designed to be UHV compatible and have non-magnetic properties, allowing researchers to test under specialized conditions.
More products from this company
- LC.300 Series Nanopositioning Controller from nPoint Feb 1, 2016
- Rxy3-410 Oct 19, 2015
- NPXY250-405 Piezo Stage Mar 13, 2015
- NPZ100-403 Piezo Stage Sep 18, 2014
- New Objective Focusing Nanopositioner from nPoint Aug 6, 2014
- nPXY200-401 Mar 26, 2014
- NPXY50-286 Nanopositioning Piezo Stage Aug 22, 2013
- RXY3-276 Tip Tilt Piezo Stage Mar 18, 2013