PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Park Systems Collaborates with Leading Hard Disc Drive Manufacturers to Develop PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent.
Santa Clara, CA May 28, 2014 - Park Systems, a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) products, proudly introduces itsnext generation NX-PTR, a fully automated system for hard disk drive slider manufacturing. Newly developed in collaboration with leaders in the hard disk drive (HDD) production, Park's NX-PTR increases production yield by 200% with an enhanced automation routine, faster scan rate and recipe automation.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Expansion in AFM Market Includes Appointment of New Executives Apr 21, 2016
- Revolutionary Park System SmartScan Automatizes the AFM Imaging Process Apr 13, 2016
- Park Systems Presents Superhydrophobic Coatings Webinar on June 15 Jun 13, 2016
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014