PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
Park Systems Collaborates with Leading Hard Disc Drive Manufacturers to Develop PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent.
Santa Clara, CA May 28, 2014 - Park Systems, a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) products, proudly introduces itsnext generation NX-PTR, a fully automated system for hard disk drive slider manufacturing. Newly developed in collaboration with leaders in the hard disk drive (HDD) production, Park's NX-PTR increases production yield by 200% with an enhanced automation routine, faster scan rate and recipe automation.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014
- Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces Automatic Defect Review for Semiconductor Wafers Apr 3, 2014
- Park Systems 2014 Announces Atomic Force Microscopy Image Contest Winner Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems New Atomic Force Microscope Technology Surpasses Old Standards Mar 5, 2014
- Park Systems Unveils New Park XE15 Jan 6, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces QuickStep SCM Dec 2, 2013