Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
A revolutionary AFM design for bare wafer manufacturing that fully automates the automatic defect review process and increases production throughput by an astounding 1,000%.
Park Systems, a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) products announces Park NX-Wafer, a revolutionary AFM design for bare wafer manufacturing that fully automates the automatic defect review process and increases production throughput by an astounding 1,000%. Park NX-Wafer produces sub-Angstrom roughness measurements for the flattest substrates and wafers with tip-to-tip variation of less than 2%, for the first time ever in the entire history of the semiconductor industry. This fully automated defect review and identification system enables a critical inline process to classify defect types and source their origin through high resolution 3D imaging only available at Park Systems, the world's leading AFM provider.
More products from this company
- New NX20 300mm, the only AFM capable of scanning the entire 300mm wafer sample Aug 4, 2016
- Park Systems, World Leading Manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopes Receives Jul 27, 2016
- Park Systems Expansion in AFM Market Includes Appointment of New Executives Apr 21, 2016
- Revolutionary Park System SmartScan Automatizes the AFM Imaging Process Apr 13, 2016
- Park Systems invites SEMICO West Attendees and Customers to Luncheon Jul 6, 2016
- Park Systems Presents Superhydrophobic Coatings Webinar on June 15 Jun 13, 2016
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015