Park NX-Wafer fully automates the automatic defect review process for bare wafer Jul 15, 2014
KANC 4F, Iui-Dong 906-10
Korea, Republic of
A revolutionary AFM design for bare wafer manufacturing that fully automates the automatic defect review process and increases production throughput by an astounding 1,000%.
Park Systems, a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) products announces Park NX-Wafer, a revolutionary AFM design for bare wafer manufacturing that fully automates the automatic defect review process and increases production throughput by an astounding 1,000%. Park NX-Wafer produces sub-Angstrom roughness measurements for the flattest substrates and wafers with tip-to-tip variation of less than 2%, for the first time ever in the entire history of the semiconductor industry. This fully automated defect review and identification system enables a critical inline process to classify defect types and source their origin through high resolution 3D imaging only available at Park Systems, the world's leading AFM provider.
More products from this company
- Park Systems Announces One Million Shares in IPO Listing on KOSDAQ Dec 16, 2015
- Park Systems and Stanford Nano Shared Facilities Present A Live Demo Workshop Oct 20, 2015
- Park Systems Webinar on Nanostructured Smart Coatings Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Announces Distribution Partnership Agreement in Japan with JEOL Oct 15, 2015
- Park Systems Joins Forces with imec Mar 2, 2015
- Product News from Park Systems Jan 29, 2015
- Professional AFM Images with a Three Step Click SmartScan by Park Systems Nov 25, 2014
- PTR Nanoscale Measurements that Increase Production Yields by 200 Percent May 29, 2014
- Park Systems Introduces Automatic Defect Review for Semiconductor Wafers Apr 3, 2014