Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The fiber gripper Grippy 3 offered by piezosystem jena has been designed for use in applications like handling of fibers and samples manipulation e.g. microoptics.
Based on its characteristics, the Grippy 3 is excellent suited for applications, which need an accuracy and damage-free handling of smallest parts. The very fast and very precise motion of the piezo actuator is transmitted by solid state hinges. The fiber gripper Grippy 3 is equipped with a M2-threat in each clamping jaw which offers the possibility to adapt additional parts for fiber adjustments or sample holders. The small size of the Grippy 3, made it ideally for an OEM-solution for industry and laboratories, it is easy to integrate into customers systems.
•free gripper motion 275 µm
•user-specific gap design on request
•adjustable grip forces
•small dimensions 54.4 x 38 x 7 mm
•M2-thread to integrate additional handling tools.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014