New Objective Focusing Nanopositioner from nPoint Aug 6, 2014
3030 Laura Lane Suite 100
The nPFocus1000 is the newest piezo stage from nPoint. This new nanopositioner is designed to move a microscope objective lens over 1000 µm with precision, speed, and accuracy.
The nPFocus1000 nanopositioner is a piezo-driven, flexure-guided stage, designed for high speed and nanometer precision. With a position noise of 5 nm in the Z axis, this stage provides the accuracy necessary for today’s advanced optics applications. When paired with the LC.400 series DSP controllers, the system provides closed-loop capability via capacitive sensors. The nPFocus1000 travel of 1000 µm in the Z axis allowing for deeper cross sections and scanning thicker features. It can be used in many configurations, including standard upright and inverted microscopes. The stage is designed to be used with many commercially available objective lenses creating a great deal of flexibility for incorporation into optics and nanotechnology systems.
More products from this company
- LC.300 Series Nanopositioning Controller from nPoint Feb 1, 2016
- Rxy3-410 Oct 19, 2015
- NPXY250-405 Piezo Stage Mar 13, 2015
- NPZ100-403 Piezo Stage Sep 18, 2014
- nPXY60Z20-257 / nPXY60-258 May 14, 2014
- nPXY200-401 Mar 26, 2014
- NPXY50-286 Nanopositioning Piezo Stage Aug 22, 2013
- RXY3-276 Tip Tilt Piezo Stage Mar 18, 2013