Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The visualization of the surface structure of cylinders in the range of microns is very work-intensive with insufficient results. Common methods need special cameras and objectives.
With the ZylScan-System of Breitmeier Messtechnik GmbH all established cylinder diameters of passenger cars and utility vehicles can be checked without special equipment. One of the core components of the construction is the cylinder scanning system as an OEM solution offered by piezosystem jena. It is used to hold and focus the objective. With a controlled focusing range of 200 microns and a resolution of 5 nanometers the cylinder scanning system is well suited for this and many other applications. The approved rhomboid principle of piezosystem jena guarantees an accurate parallel motion and it reduces the influence at the optical axis. Due to the integrated measurement system a high-precision positioning of the objective could be achieved.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013