DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015
Efficient and Unique with Multilayer Ceramics Uses d33 Effect.
The new P-878 DuraAct Power piezo patch transducer from PI Ceramic uses an operating voltage of only -20 to 120 V; with this, it is the only one of its kind on the world market.
More products from this company
- Piezo Systems for Microscopy, the Semiconductor Industry, and Photonics Ready fo Dec 12, 2016
- Suitable for all Piezo Actuator Nanopositioning Systems Nov 25, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jul 6, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jun 10, 2015
- High-resolution Positioning Systems in Miniaturized Design Jun 5, 2015
- 100 Billion Cycles Without Failures or Loss in Performance Apr 20, 2015
- PI is the Strategic Partner for ZEISS: Bundled Expertise for the Highest Packing Apr 17, 2015
- What Makes Piezo Actuators Suitable for Industrial and Space Applications? Apr 17, 2015
- Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa Feb 13, 2015