PI is the Strategic Partner for ZEISS: Bundled Expertise for the Highest Packing Apr 17, 2015
Using lithography lenses from ZEISS, increasingly smaller and more powerful microchips can be produced.
Graphic or computer applications with high memory requirements, high-resolution digital camera systems, not to mention the need for very low power consumption require increasingly higher packing densities in semiconductor production.
Modern lithographic processes are the reason why chips are getting smaller and smaller and why extremely fine structures can be applied to silicon wafers.
As a technology driver and market leader in the semiconductor equipment industry, the lithography lenses from ZEISS play an important role in this process, as they are able to now produce the finest structure widths down to less than 20 nm.
More products from this company
- PI (Physik Instrumente) Acquires Majority Shares in ACS Motion Control: Position Jan 24, 2017
- Piezo Systems for Microscopy, the Semiconductor Industry, and Photonics Ready fo Dec 12, 2016
- Suitable for all Piezo Actuator Nanopositioning Systems Nov 25, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jul 6, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jun 10, 2015
- High-resolution Positioning Systems in Miniaturized Design Jun 5, 2015
- 100 Billion Cycles Without Failures or Loss in Performance Apr 20, 2015
- What Makes Piezo Actuators Suitable for Industrial and Space Applications? Apr 17, 2015
- DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015