100 Billion Cycles Without Failures or Loss in Performance Apr 20, 2015
Piezo Actuators – The First Choice for Reliability The service life and reliability of piezo actuators strongly depends on the environmental conditions at the site of application.
Humidity, temperature and operating voltage are of considerable influence. The answer lies in optimized materials and manufacturing processes, appropriate design and the choice of suitable insulation.
More products from this company
- PI (Physik Instrumente) Acquires Majority Shares in ACS Motion Control: Position Jan 24, 2017
- Piezo Systems for Microscopy, the Semiconductor Industry, and Photonics Ready fo Dec 12, 2016
- Suitable for all Piezo Actuator Nanopositioning Systems Nov 25, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jul 6, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jun 10, 2015
- High-resolution Positioning Systems in Miniaturized Design Jun 5, 2015
- PI is the Strategic Partner for ZEISS: Bundled Expertise for the Highest Packing Apr 17, 2015
- What Makes Piezo Actuators Suitable for Industrial and Space Applications? Apr 17, 2015
- DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015