PP3005 SEMCool Non-airlock Cryo Cooling for SEM and FIB/SEM May 5, 2016
Fax: +44(0)1323 811999
The SEMCool is based on the PP3006 CoolLok but without the PP3004 QuickLok components. It is designed for cryogenic applications where airlock exchange of specimens into the microscope is not requiredRequest info
- Temperature range down to -190°C with stability better than 0.5°C
- Off-column cooling with all-day runtime between fills
- Independent cooling of cold stage and cold trap
- Upgrade path to PP3006 CoolLok
- Three-year warranty
A highly stable and thermally isolated nitrogen gas-cooled cold stage attaches to the SEM stage. The location and shape of the cold trap is tailored to suit the internal geometry of the SEM. Both cold stage and cold trap are capable of reaching temperatures down to -190°C with a stability of <0.5°C. For easy specimen exchange an interlocked LED chamber light is fitted.
The PP3005 cold stage connects to the SEM stage using an adaptor and has a dovetail fitting to accept a cryo specimen holder. The cold stage and cold trap are cooled by a floor-mounted, vacuum isolated 21 litre dewar and heat exchanger assembly which at normal operating temperatures can run for up to 24 hours between fills. The gas lines between the dewar and the SEM interface are vacuum isolated for maximum thermal efficiency.
The cooling dewar is located on a floor-mounted trolley which also houses the temperature and gas control system.
Using the SEMCool. Vent the microscope and manually locate specimen holder on the cold stage. Evacuate the microscope and then cool the SEMCool down to the required temperature. To exchange specimen, warm to above 0°C and vent the SEM.
More products from this company
- PP3006 CoolLok Cryo Transfer System May 5, 2016
- GloQube Glow Discharge System for TEM Grids and Surface Modifications May 5, 2016
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer May 5, 2016
- New large specimen metal evaporator/sputter coater from Quorum Technologies May 5, 2016
- Q150GB Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater / Carbon Coater for Glove Boxes May 5, 2016
- PP3004 QuickLok May 5, 2016
- Quorum Technologies wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise Apr 22, 2014
- Quorum Technologies has moved Aug 14, 2013
- New glove box mounted coating system from Quorum Technologies May 10, 2013