New Hiden CATLAB Microreactor/MS Brochure Dec 9, 2016
Hiden Analytical Limited
420 Europa Boulevard
+44 (0)1925 445225
Fax: +44 (0)1925 416518
The new brochure details the Hiden CATLAB-PCS combined microreactor and mass spectrometer systemRequest info
The new brochure details the Hiden CATLAB-PCS combined microreactor and mass spectrometer system, purpose designed for the characterisation and evaluation of catalysts together with general thermal studies including temperature programmed desorption and reaction testing.The modular benchtop system features an advanced fast-response low thermal mass 1000oC furnace together with multi-stream gas flow control of up to eight integrated gas streams, and a precision Hiden quadrupole mass spectrometer with quartz inert sampling line close-coupled directly to the reactor for minimised dead volume and sample memory.
Sample is inserted via the novel CCS Catalyst Cartridge System to ensure consistent and reproducible sample loading, an in-bed thermocouple providing precise measurement of sample temperature and reaction exotherms. The system control is from a single integrated program giving control of all operating parameters and of data acquisition and presentation. Featuring a fully programmable automated analysis cycle, all system elements are designed and configured to ensure optimum data authenticity.
Pulse Chemisorption(PCS) operation utilises the integral multiport rotary valve with quantified volume sample loop to admit discreet aliquots of single component or user-defined multiple component adsorbate gas to the sample to provide accurate adsorbate uptake measurement. Properties including adsorption isotherms, metal dispersion and surface acidity are readily determined, with the mass spectrometer providing continuous, simultaneous multicomponent product measurement.
More products from this company
- Hiden Analytical Gas Analysers at Pittcon 2017 Visit us on Booth 1722 Feb 24, 2017
- New Hiden ExQ gas analysis system Sep 29, 2016
- Mass Spectrometer System for UHV Thermal Desorption Studies Apr 26, 2016
- ESPion Langmuir probe for plasma process characterisation Apr 14, 2016
- Mass Spectrometer for Bioreactor Quantification Jan 7, 2016
- New Gas Analysis Catalogue from Hiden Aug 6, 2015
- SIMS Workstation, a UHV Surface Analysis System, for thin film depth profiling Jan 11, 2012
- TPD Workstation for UHV Thermal Desorption Studies Jan 11, 2012
- XBS Triple Filter Mass Spectrometer Jan 11, 2012