Hiden Analytical Gas Analysers at Pittcon 2017 Visit us on Booth 1722 Feb 24, 2017
Hiden Analytical Limited
420 Europa Boulevard
+44 (0)1925 445225
Fax: +44 (0)1925 416518
Hiden Analytical are exhibiting their latest laboratory gas analysers at Pittcon 2017, 5th - 9th March, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Hiden Analytical are exhibiting their latest laboratory gas analysers at Pittcon 2017, 5th - 9th March, Chicago, Illinois, USA, where Hiden will feature their latest HPR-20 systems for direct real time analysis, quantification and control of gas related processes ranging in pressure from 100 mbar to 50 bar.
The bench-top mass spectrometer systems are coupled to the user process by the integral robust, flexible, quartz-lined heated capillary with sample consumption rates as low as 1 mL/min and response times as low as 150 milliseconds. Process interface options enable analyses through the very broad pressure regime and are suited to diverse application areas including catalysis studies, topgas analysis, measurement of dissolved species, multi-stream monitoring of gas feed and process exhaust lines (up to 80 individual gas streams), process/thermal reaction studies.
System operation, calibration, data acquisition and display are fully automated, with full manual control selectable when required by the researcher. Integral I/O’s permit import of external data, such as temperature and weight, for integration with the mass spectral display and output of process detail for process control functions.
Find out more | PITTCON 2017: Click here
Find out more | HPR-20 QIC R&D: Click here
More products from this company
- New Hiden CATLAB Microreactor/MS Brochure Dec 9, 2016
- New Hiden ExQ gas analysis system Sep 29, 2016
- Mass Spectrometer System for UHV Thermal Desorption Studies Apr 26, 2016
- ESPion Langmuir probe for plasma process characterisation Apr 14, 2016
- Mass Spectrometer for Bioreactor Quantification Jan 7, 2016
- New Gas Analysis Catalogue from Hiden Aug 6, 2015
- SIMS Workstation, a UHV Surface Analysis System, for thin film depth profiling Jan 11, 2012
- TPD Workstation for UHV Thermal Desorption Studies Jan 11, 2012
- XBS Triple Filter Mass Spectrometer Jan 11, 2012