Drop Reaction and Microfluidic Analysis (DRAMA)
About this event
Organised by the IOP Instrument, Science and Technology Group
Co-sponsored by SPIE Europe, Society of Biology, Engineers Ireland and Royal Society of Chemistry.
The Drop Reaction and Microfludic Analysis (DRAMA) symposium will be held at the Royal Dublin Society from 11 - 13 September 2012.
This conference brings together leading international researchers in the area of liquid drop analysis, science and technology, including microfluidics, as well as providing a showcase for exhibitors.
Dublin is to be the European City of Science in 2012. DRAMA is part of a year-long programme of science events expected to showcase the best in Irish science and research.
- Commercialisation, microfluid analysis
- Microfludic workshop
- Drop and surface science instrumentation
- Drop science
- Drop spectroscopy and techniques
- Microchannel integrated optics devices and microsensors
- Nanotechnology-enabled sensing
- Standards for microvolume science
- New fields in microvolume spectroscopy
- Microvolume handling and analysis
- Chemical and biological issues in microfludic analysis
- Theoretical frontiers in microfludic analysis and drop science
- ISTA School's competition entitled 'Drops and Nature'